- At first battery terminals must be removed – to avoid any computer faults
- Remove all car seats and unplug connectors
- We also recommend to remove all plastic parts in order to get the perfect look
- To avoid damaging the covers, all parts must be squeezed manually during installation
- If necessary, the rear seat belt should be screwed off from the top and must be routed to the appropriate hole
Note, seat covers are a bit smaller than original seat to ensure perfect tight look.
→ If you are not sure of your skills it’s better to address to garage